Spread across a spectacular 10 acre land, DPS, East Ahmedabad has a singular dream – a dream to create a child-centric, holistic and innovative learning environment. We believe that children of today are global citizens of tomorrow. With this motto in mind, we are set out to build a matchless learning institution by incorporating the ideals and principles we have amassed after investing more than a decade in the education sector.
The school is a proud member of the Delhi Public School Society, which is a non-profit, non-proprietary educational body widely recognized for its progressive approach and commitment to excellence. In 1948, the foundation stone for the very first Delhi Public School was laid. Since then, the School has built upon its existing standards of imparting excellent education. Impeccable track record, sustained presence on national and international maps, excellent faculty members, and more than 130 schools under the tutelage of the DPS Society further emphasize our successful performance over the years.
Affiliated with the Central Board Secondary Education (CBSE), our co-educational English medium school operates from the campus in East Ahmedabad, also easily accessible from Nadiad, Kheda, and Mehemdabad among other cities.